Keystone Canyon Press is passionate about publishing books that make a difference in the way people think. Whether it be children's books or adult nonfiction, Keystone Canyon Press partners with authors that have a powerful story to tell. Want to have an integral voice in the publishing process, from cover design to editorial to marketing? Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org or a physical copy with SASE to Keystone Canyon Press, 2341 Crestone Drive, Reno, NV 89523. Submissions should include:
- A description of the book including important themes, what makes it unique, and why you are the best person to write it.
- Target audience and competitive titles.
- If your book has been previously published.
- Length of the manuscript (word count) and when it will be complete if it is not ready yet.
- 1-2 sample chapters.
- Whether the book is being considered by other publishers.